Thursday, August 2, 2012

Max Payne 3, loyal to the franchise?


Currently I am playing Max Payne 3 on Max difficulty, and I must say, it is hard, I die every minute, but it is fun and challenging. When we are talking about Max Payne, we are automatically thinking of the Master pieces Max Payne and Max Payne 2, that were devoleped by Remedy Entertainment, that is not the case with Max Payne 3 as it was developed by Rockstar Studios and published by Rockstar Games....Rockstar Games...right, when we mention it, we have a game in mind, oh yeah, Grand Theft Auto (GTA), a classic one. But in this case GTA is just not a coincidence, while Max Payne 3 is a good game overall, it is just not the same as the previous ones, and to be honest, it feels like it is using a GTA IV improved graphic engine, don't get me wrong, but I think Max Payne 3 served as a test for the next GTA: Grand Theft Auto V graphic engine.

But why, because believe it or not, Max Payne 3 feels more like a GTA game (excluding the open world), at least to me, and that makes sense because Rockstar is behind it, I am not saying it is a bad game but Max Payne 3 has lost it original feeling, even if we have the classic "Bullet time" in game.

So, do you think Max Payne 3 is loyal to the franchise? Leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment